Festival Henna - Simple Henna Designs for a Busy Booth is professional henna artist Heather Caunt-Nulton's newest collection of 59 festival-friendly henna designs.
The collection features the following:
- Price Guide (we know how you love the price guides!)
- Overview of some of the most important current trends
- Henna for mermaids!
- Circuitry-inspired henna for the tech-savvy and scifi lovers
- Beefed-up and pared-down versions of designs that have proven popular in the past
- Mandalas with vines
- Swirly moon and star design (a fast one!)
- V-shaped (and other) "jewelry" designs
- Your New Favorite Elephant Design
- Fingertips + Midi Rings
- Corset + Bow design
- More "Aztec" designs ... 'cuz the kids really do want them...and some of those other ones were slowwwww per visual impact. These are better.
- Things with Hearts. The kids love hearts right now. We don't know why.
- Arrows. The Kids still love their arrows. And they kinda love these the mostest.
- Put A Flower Crown On It
- The Return of the Foofy
- Two $10 Designs That Will Make You All The Money - you're welcome and I'm sorry.