Trendy Mehndi III by Heather Caunt-Nulton is a refreshing break from the Trendy Mehndi norm! As henna grows in popularity, more and more people come up to our festival henna booths requesting authentic feeling henna designs, with with some nods to fashion trends. Therefore, Trendy Mehndi III includes designs that fulfill all those requests for henna with a "Bohemian" or "Aztec" look. It also includes lots of designs that people kept asking for but weren't in our books yet.
With 57 designs to choose from, there is a little of something for everyone. Here's an overview:
- keyhole design
- a couple speedy and adorable spins on the elephant-with-its-trunk-up-your-finger
- elegantly creepy/protective eye hand jewelry
- ye olde standarde flower paisley strip - now with rings! and made super fast.
- swirly bold tribal design that is sort of a mini galaxy
- lotus-mandala combo design
- Moroccan floral fusion
- Fun swirly mandala strip with rings
- Something that's reminiscent enough of "The Rhianna"
- Super sweet, simple, dainty speed paisley hand
- 10 rings and 5 nail accents
- Moroccan inspired nautical compass rose (okay, this one might mostly just be big in Rhode Island...but here it is huuuuge)
- Khamsa swirly hand
- Mini heart khamsa
- Moroccan spot design with heart
- Swirling-diagonally-across-three-fingers design (like the crazy popular one! but different...)
- A new anchor design with stars and flowers - so sickeningly sweet you just might love it
- Mermaid with swirly hair
- Sun moon mandala cuff and ring design
- Moon, sun, and stars cute simple strip
- Moon and sun "Aztec" dreamcatcher (....you might just do this one a bazillion times this summer... If you do, don't blame me if you hate it by the end of the season...just count the money in the bank instead!)
- Simplest/cheapest (yet still satisfying) version of the "V" shape design I've ever done/seen
- Flowery moon and stars with a gulfy twist... yes, that's a thing.
- So...many... "Aztec"... designs. So very many.
The book includes an extra-long introduction, and, because you loved it so much in Festival Henna Fusion Favorites, a price guide!!
As with all our ebooks, your file will be ready for download once your purchase is completed. If you miss the admittedly inconspicuous download button on your confirmation page, just log in and view your past orders, and you'll see it there!