In this collection, you will find 17 pages with over 130 designs that can be completed 1-5 minutes (depending on your speed...for us, they are almost all under 2). These designs include all of the ones that Heather Caunt-Nulton (aka Henna by Heather) offers in her own festival design books, plus some new ones that she intends to add very soon!
Included in this collection, you will find:-
- speedy one-finger designs
- constellation / zodiac
- Chinese characters (traditional script, confirmed by two native Taiwanese speakers/writers in consultation with former-linguist Heather)
- music: guitar, G clef, staff
- Game of Thrones inspired (but non-copyright-infringement-y) designs
- animals: peacock, owl, puppy, kitty, frog, whale, dolphin, lizard, dragon, butterfly, dragonfly
- decorative things that can't really be described but people really like
- pineapple (would've been The Trend of 2020 if COVID didn't cancel all our fairs)
- Irish Gaelic and Greek words
- "awesome sauce"
- a new spin on the "love" infinity symbol that you will hate doing at least 50% less than the standard/normal/old one
- and a lot more.
These designs are drawn in what we would call an "acceptable" hand. This means that they look pretty good in the books - good enough that people very gladly hand over their money and pay for the designs, and choose our booth over others when there's competition at a festival. But they're also slightly bad - just bad enough that, as long as you're well-practiced, you will WOW your clients EVERY time by exceeding their expectations, even on your worst day. Even when your hands are shaky because you've had too much (or not enough) coffee, or you only got four hours of sleep the night before, or you're fighting off a headache of doom... or whatever else. This is extremely intentional, and has proven to be an excellent business strategy for us. Under-promise and over-deliver = happy customers who leave generous tips.
Please note that there is a relatively small degree of overlap between some previously published books. Most of what's in here isn't anywhere else, but some of it is. The book was going to be the same price whether we only put the new stuff or also included the relevant old stuff, and we figured it'd be useful for you to have ALL our $15 stuff (as far as we can tell) in one place. One thing is VERY certain....there are over 4x as many designs in volume one of this book than the previously published first edition.... so if you've just got the first edition, you should absolutely get this updated one in order to stay current. (And we've also honed a lot of the old designs to be even quicker to execute than before, while not losing visual impact.)
Thanks for your support, and may this design book help you make all the money!!!
There is NO SHIPPING charge for this e-book. You will be able to download it on the confirmation page of your order.