This ebook of bridal henna designs started off as a pricing guide book for me to use with my clients, showing designs with different levels of coverage and intricacy.
And then I got carried away. The result is this ebook of 22 bridal designs. Each design is shown on both hands for ease of recreation.
It includes designs with:
- Reverse negative fill - with 18 different takes on this very popular trend
- Mostly designs with a lot of thick/ thin line variation, but a few with same line variation throughout for beginners and those looking for very fast bridal designs
- Lotuses - 5 variations
- Flowers other than lotus - 9 unique examples with many variations on those 9 florals
- Peacock - just one here - for lots of peacocks, please see Raj Mayur by Neeta Sharma
- Paisleys - 3 main types, with minor variations
- Bands - 22 styles
- Bridal blocks of too many different shapes / sizes to count
- Grids - 10 variations
- Radial fills - 3 variations (all you really need to cover three different sized areas!)
- Unique finger designs
- Mauritanian-inspired fusion layouts in otherwise-Indian looking designs
- Designs with a wide range of coverage, from just palm, to wrist, to mid-forearm, slightly above mid-forearm, and to elbow
- Geometric designs
- Heart design
- Unique, modern designs
- Traditional designs
- Heather's #1 most popular speedy to-the-elbow design of all time, drawn with bridal-quality detail
- ...and more
Like all our ebooks, this is available for download on your confirmation page after purchase.