Festival Henna - Simple Henna Designs for a Busy Booth is professional henna artist Heather Caunt-Nulton's newest collection of 59 festival-friendly henna designs.
The collection features the following:
- Price Guide (we know how you love the price guides!)
- Overview of some of the most important current trends
- Henna for mermaids!
- Circuitry-inspired henna for the tech-savvy and scifi lovers
- Beefed-up and pared-down versions of designs that have proven popular in the past
- Mandalas with vines
- Swirly moon and star design (a fast one!)
- V-shaped (and other) "jewelry" designs
- Your New Favorite Elephant Design
- Fingertips + Midi Rings
- Corset + Bow design
- More "Aztec" designs ... 'cuz the kids really do want them...and some of those other ones were slowwwww per visual impact. These are better.
- Things with Hearts. The kids love hearts right now. We don't know why.
- Arrows. The Kids still love their arrows. And they kinda love these the mostest.
- Put A Flower Crown On It
- The Return of the Foofy
- Two $10 Designs That Will Make You All The Money - you're welcome and I'm sorry.
As with all our ebooks, your file will be ready for download once your purchase is completed. If you miss the admittedly inconspicuous download button on your confirmation page, just log in and view your past orders, and you'll see it there!